TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHIPPING IN THE MEDBOOK.COM.PL BOOKSTORE
1. The regulations apply to transactions between the medbook.com.pl store and consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The online store, operating at www.medbook.com.pl, is run by Medyceusz Sp. Jawna, with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Hoene-Wrońskiego 1, NIP 957-062-00-52, Regon 191399726, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000304867. GIODO book number: 137243. The business address is also the correspondence address of the seller.
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
3.1. In order to use our store properly, the following are required:
a. WINDOWS XP, LINUX and Apple systems and newer systems
b. INTERNET EXPLORER 6.X web browser or higher version, FIREFOX 2.0 or higher version, OPERA 6 or higher version, GOOGLE CHROME 2.0 or higher.
c. Detailed technical requirements and license restrictions for e-book users are available in the appropriate help section, which should be read before making a purchase <click to read the e-book help section>
4. All prices in the store are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT). They do not include any customs duties (when shipping abroad) or shipping costs. Delivery costs are indicated when selecting products and added to the price of the products at the end of the order.
5. The content of the website of the medbook.com.pl store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code - it only serves as commercial information. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, introduce and remove goods from the store's offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's website or make changes to them. The above entitlement does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the date of entry into force of the price change, the conditions of promotional campaigns or sales, unless it applies to publishing announcements offered in advance (in the case of publishing announcements, the given price is an indicative price, which may change after of the announced publication.)
6. Opinions / product reviews come from customers who bought a given product in our store. We post both positive and negative reviews. We do not pay anyone to post reviews.
7. The medbook.com.pl store team makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions and technical data of the products placed in the store are consistent with reality. In any case, when the data (including product descriptions and technical data) presented on the website of the store on the day of placing the order by the customer does not correspond to the reality, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract on the basis of non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
7. Orders are accepted by the website medbook.com.pl, by e-mail at zam firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone (+48 58) 341 54 38.
8. The moment of concluding the sales contract is the acceptance of the order for execution, which takes place after the customer presses the button "I am placing an order with the obligation to pay". This fact is recorded in the seller's IT system and the customer's confirmation is sending a copy of the contract to the e-mail address.
9. The condition of the contract is:
- correct provision of all data required in the form, in particular providing a telephone number and e-mail address enabling order confirmation
- transfer of money to the seller's account for orders paid by bank transfer and for orders of foreign literature imported on an individual order
- successful authorization by the Customer's bank of transactions paid with a credit card or electronic payments
- reading and accepting these Regulations and consenting to the processing of personal data necessary to perform the order.
Failure to meet the above conditions within 10 days of placing the order results in the termination of the sales contract
10. In justified cases, the Store reserves the right to refuse to execute the order, limit the method of payment or demand a prepayment (e.g. from people who do not receive cash on delivery shipments).
11. You can pay for the ordered products in cash on delivery, electronic payments PayU (quick transfers, bank cards, BLIK) or by traditional transfer.
12. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the following procedure applies: the ordering party makes a payment to the bank account at PKO BP S.A. O / Gdańsk No. 27 1020 1811 0000 0102 0017 9390 after placing the order. After receiving the confirmation of the payment of funds to the account, the store prepares and sends the ordered goods to the address provided in the order. For transfers from abroad or from a foreign currency account (SEPA transfers), you should add PLN 15 to the value of the order converted to your currency. This is a fee for accepting a SEPA transfer by the beneficiary's bank. Otherwise, the funds credited to our account will be lower than the value of the order and the shipment of the goods will be suspended until the payment is completed.
13. A receipt or - on request - a VAT invoice is issued for each order. The sales document is issued when all goods ordered by the customer are completed and ready for shipment.
14. The customer may make changes or withdraw the order placed until the parcel is dispatched. Changes can be made by phone (+48 58) 341 54 38 or by e-mail at zam email@example.com. The customer cannot cancel the order once the goods have been shipped.
15. Shipping costs are added to the value of the ordered goods according to the rules specified on the help pages. The total value of the order is the value of the ordered products plus the shipping cost. The goods are delivered in the manner chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
16. The order fulfillment time is given for each product. This is the time that usually elapses from placing an order until the ordered goods are dispatched from the store, and only working days are taken into account. An order for goods with different delivery times is sent after completing the order, i.e. after the longest of the given times. In exceptional cases, the online store reserves the right to extend the deadline for completing the order after informing the customer who in such a case has the right to withdraw from the contract.
17. The purchased goods are released when the shipment is handed over by a representative of the shipping company, picked up in a parcel locker or picked up in person at the seller's premises. Detailed information on the method, time and cost of delivery can be found on the support pages.
18. In any case of non-compliance of the goods with the contract (e.g. printing defects), all products are covered by the seller's 24-month warranty. All complaints are considered within 14 days of their receipt at the latest.
19. It is recommended to check the contents of the package in the presence of a representative of the shipping company for completeness and mechanical damage that may have occurred during transport. In the event of non-compliance or damage, the customer has the right to absolutely request the courier to write a complaint protocol confirming the fact or to enter comments in the parcel locker. If the packaging was damaged or could suggest damage to the content (tearing, breaking, flooding, breaking the company tape, repacking) - the relevant information should be included in the damage report. After drawing up the damage report, please inform us about the fact and send the report by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the address of the seller.
20. Goods with technical defects or damaged during delivery, the customer should immediately report to the seller. During this notification, our employee will agree on a convenient method of exchange. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD or with forwarded shipping costs without prior agreement.
21. The costs related to returning the advertised goods are returned by the shop immediately after receiving the package and considering the complaint. Please attach proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) if possible.
22. The damaged product will be replaced with another, full-value product, and if this is not possible, the store will offer a discount or reimburse the buyer for the costs incurred.
23. A consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code and a sole proprietorship (only with regard to purchases not related to his professional activity) - may resign from the goods purchased in our store without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
24. It is possible only if the goods have not been copied or damaged in any way. Computer programs and other audiovisual materials on electronic media must be returned in their original, intact packaging. If the e-book, audiobook or other computer program has been downloaded (partially or in full) - the customer loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
25. In the case of foreign-language literature imported on an individual order, the prices of which depend on the exchange rate - the right to return is not entitled. In special situations, please contact us directly.
26. Please send the returned goods - if possible - together with the received sales document and a written return declaration <download PDF return form>, properly protected against damage. The money for the returned goods along with the shipping costs by the cheapest method available in our offer will be refunded immediately, no later than within 14 days, directly or by bank transfer to the account indicated by the customer.
27. The cost of returning the goods is not refundable.
28. By placing an order, the customer consciously and voluntarily agrees to the processing and use of his personal data to the extent necessary to perform the order. The lack of the above consent prevents the execution of the order
30. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous goods, the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. No. 144, item 1204 as amended), the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, No. 827 as amended).
Date of last change: 20/12/2022