I. General conditions
2. The administrator of the personal data of the Website Users is Medyceusz Sp. Jawna, with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Hoene-Wrońskiego 1, NIP 957-062-00-52, Regon 191399726, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000304867. GIODO book number: 137243.
3. Contact with the Personal Data Administrator.
The personal data administrator has appointed an internal personal data inspector who can be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone: +48 583415438 from Monday to Friday from 8am to 2pm. the appropriate address for correspondence is: IDO - Medyceusz, ul. ul. Hoene-Wronskiego 1; 80-210 Gdańsk.
II. Purpose of data collection
Your personal data is processed for purposes related to transactions made as part of the medbook.com.pl website and for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as on the basis of the Customer's consent - for the purposes specified in the consent, including for commercial purposes and marketing.
III. DATA TYPES
1. Data collected during registration (setting up an account)
Some system functions are available only to registered users, e.g. the rebate system. During the registration process, we will ask you for your email address and the password you will use in our store. Additionally, you will have to provide the following data: name, surname, street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city and telephone number, and if you run a business, also your company and your NIP number. The deletion of the account by the user is irreversible and results in the permanent deletion of all information, including: order history, granted discounts.
2. Data collected during the purchase without registration
Before you can make a transaction, i.e. purchase goods on our website, we will ask you for your name, address (for shipping), telephone number and email address.
3. Data collected automatically
Data about users of the medbook.com.pl website (e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, order value, etc.) are collected automatically for statistical research, additionally they can be sent (anonymously) to suppliers search engines such as Google Ads. The basis for the processing of this data is the legitimate interest of the data controller. These studies are aimed at improving the functionality of the website and facilitating its use by potential customers, optimizing search results in search engines and comparison websites. These data are collected automatically about each user visiting the website who has consented to it.
IV. Right of access
1.The User has the right to supplement, update and rectify personal data, as well as the right to access data, object to data processing and the right to transfer data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or delete them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
2. The data administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete the User's data if their preservation is necessary in order to pursue claims or if it is required by applicable law.
3. The user has the right to revoke the consent given to receive marketing content at any time. Information in this regard should be sent to the following address: Medyceusz, ul. ul. Hoene-Wronskiego 1; 80-210 Gdańsk. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out until the consent is withdrawn.
4. The User has the right to lodge a complaint in the event of unlawful processing of his personal data to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw).
V. Access to third party data
1. Only authorized employees or associates of the Data Administrator and authorized persons servicing the Website who have been granted appropriate powers of attorney have direct access to personal data collected by the Administrator.
2. We share some data with external entities cooperating in the implementation of orders, in particular: shipping companies, entities handling payment transactions, debt collection companies, companies destroying paper documents. The transfer of data takes place on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data concluded between the Data Administrator and the selected cooperating entity
3. Users' personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular to the competent judicial authorities
VI. Security and protection of personal data
The data controller declares that he processes Users' personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and that he applies technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the processed data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular protects Users' personal data against unauthorized disclosure, loss or damage.
VII. Data processing
3. Providing data is voluntary.
5. After completing the processing of Users' personal data for the original purpose, these data will not be processed for any other purpose.
VIII. Cookies mechanism
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator Medyceusz Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Gdańsk, ul. Hoene-Wronskiego 1.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
"Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
"Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
"Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
"Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Date: May 17, 2022