Help your patients prevent and treat common neck injuries!
Neck injuries can be both painful and debilitating. This practical patient-education booklet helps your patients understand the anatomy of the neck and the dynamics of neck injuries, while offering valuable guidance on injury prevention and treatment.
Inside you’ll discover…
- Clear, concise descriptions of neck anatomy
- Emphasis on prevention to help patients avoid potential neck injuries
- Treatment tips to help alleviate pain, speed healing, and improve posture
- A range of therapeutic options, described in clear, accessible language
New to the Fourth Edition…
- More complete coverage of the cervical spine anatomy and imaging
- Expanded information on common injuries and diseases of the neck
- Additional treatment recommendations
- Krabak:: Ishmael’s Care of the Back
- Krabak:: Ishmael's Care of the Knee