w terminie od 1 do 2 tygodni
Neck injuries can be both painful and debilitating. This practical patient-education booklet helps your patients understand the anatomy of the neck and the dynamics of neck injuries, while offering valuable guidance on injury prevention and treatment.
Inside you’ll discover…
• Clear, concise descriptions of neck anatomy
• Emphasis on prevention to help patients avoid potential neck injuries
• Treatment tips to help alleviate pain, speed healing, and improve posture
• A range of therapeutic options, described in clear, accessible language
New to the Fourth Edition…
• More complete coverage of the cervical spine anatomy and imaging
• Expanded information on common injuries and diseases of the neck
• Additional treatment recommendations
• Krabak:: Ishmael’s Care of the Back
Note:: This product is available only in quantities of 25. All volumes will be rounded down to the nearest increment of 25. Any volumes less than 25 will be rounded to zero (0) and not supplied.